Friday, 6 May 2016

Stamping Smiles Designs: Tic Tac Toe Challenge #09

Hello all!

It's been a while but today I'm popping in with a card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #9.







I chose the diagonal elements of Flowers | Sponging | Scene for my card. 




I sponged the background with Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean distress inks. Then, I created a little outdoor scene for my new Mama Elephant's Pix's Favorites. I coloured the bunny with Copic markers. I added the clouds using the Lawn Fawn's Puffy Cloud Borders. For a final touch, I added flowers using a small Marvy flower punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene! I love the background you've created for this sweet bunny and the pearls in the centers of flowers is such a great finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Nine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment!

      Delete