Monday, 20 June 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic

Hello again!

Here's my card for this week's Simon Says: Animal Magic challenge! It was so much fun creating cards using animal images. They're my favourite sort of cards to create. I used an old Stampavie stamp called Under My Umbrella. I love this image as I love both dogs and cats equally! The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches' Perpetual Bliss stamp set. I used Copics on the image and die-cut the oval frame with Spellbinder's Nestabilities. I finished the card with some green twine and enamel dots.




Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ginny, the image is adorable and I love the cheerful colours against the kraft, very striking and very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete