Friday, 8 July 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Photo Inspiration

Hello! Here's my entry for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Photo Inspiration.

Love the mood board that was created by Jenn for this challenge. I decided to settle for this photo as my inspiration.

It's a clean and simple one-layer card I made for this week. I die-cut the square background from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares die. I used a cloud die-cut from Lawn Fawn as my stencil and I coloured and blended the sky using my Faber-Castell polychromos pencils. I added the sentiment from Ali Edwards' Missing You stamp set. 


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Making clouds is such a fun thing to do, Ginny! Love that you added the little heart to go with your sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful sky background. Soft and gorgeous. Awesome take on the photo. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete