Monday, 4 July 2016

Stamping Smiles Designs: Tic Tac Toe Challenge #13

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Here's my entry for Stamping Smiles Designs: Tic Tac Toe Challenge 13. Made this card especially for a dear friend who recently graduated from med school. Welcome to the fraternity!

The 3 elements I chose are Shimmer | Border Stamps | Balloons


I used the digi stamp from The Greeting Farm and Copics-coloured her. Added the balloon stamp from Lawn Fawn. My shimmer background was a happy accident. I had originally wanted to use Perfect Pearls as a medium for the card's background but I accidentally spilled black glitter on my piece and so voila! I decided to make the best of it and I believe it turned out rather well!





Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! Lovely coloring!! Thanks for playing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!!! Lovely coloring!! Thanks for playing with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! Your coloring on this is fabulous but I LOVE the "happy accident!" It looks so cool!! Thanks for playing with us on Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora Noll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete